Azure High School offers its graduates a Nationally and Regionally accredited high school Diploma.
Why Accreditation Matters for Students and Workers
- Students can transfer in credits from other accredited programs, accelerating their degree completion, which saves time and resources.
- Required for entry/acceptance to many colleges or post-secondary workforce training.
- Provides students greater access to financial aid, federal loans, and scholarship programs.
- Hiring employers prefer to see that a prospective employee attended an accredited institution.
- Assures the quality of the school; an accredited school must “act with integrity in all matters.”