Have Questions or Ready to Enroll?
1 (844) 694-6257
To provide nontraditional, at-risk students the opportunity, tools, and motivation to dream about creating a better future for themselves and others.
To merge user friendly technology with state-of-the-art education that is student learning centered to create a virtual community where students are inspired and excited to learn daily, at their own pace and from anywhere.
These Are Our Institutional Values
- Diversity – Provide a learning environment that provides hand-on assistance for the success of Immigrant – English As a Second Language (ESL)
- Involvement – Create an ecosystem that works with the assistance and direction from parents and guardians to enhance learning.
- Supportive learning community –Provide an extensive array of student support services based on student needs and interests for academic success.
- Character – Build in a core value of Integrity and character through accountability.
- Leadership – Presentations, skills from working with different personalities,
- Systematic Improvement: Develop and maintain systems that optimize student
opportunities for broadly participative, interactive learning.
- Confidence – Develop self-challenging student-centered learning environment that improves skills required for success in higher education.